WE LOVE MARKETS!
Abbotsford Farm and Country Market is having a Birthday Party. We’re helping to celebrate 10 years in business. It will be a fun day with lots of extra activities to partake in including face painting and some contests. We’ve always found great fruit, vegetables and bread at this market. The vendors are friendly, the staff lovely and it is simply a great day.
The market runs from 9am-1pm and is located at Montrose Avenue and George Ferguson Way in downtown old Abbotsford.
Also on Saturday, we are back at the Milner Garden Market from 10am to 5pm. Please join us Saturday and support the “Carnival for the Cure” MS fundraiser.
The Carnival For The Cure is a fundraiser for the MS Society of Canada. A day of fun in the sun with the family in support of a great cause! With lots of activities and events happening throughout the day, you don’t want to miss this!
Some of the attractions include a ferris wheel, Tubs of Fun ride, a giant slide, bouncy castle, carnival games, face painting and more!
• Dunk a friend in the Dunk Tank
• Pet the cute animals in the petting zoo
• Go for a spin on the Tubs-o-Fun
• Listen to our live music from 11am – 5pm. Featuring Red Beans and Rice from 12-3
• Visit the Firetruck and Firemen from 11-1
• Meet the Rivermen Hockey Team from 1-3
• Get a balloon from the clown from 10-12
• Try your hand at the Beanbag Toss, Go Fish, Target Practice, Alien Attack, Chicken in a Pot, Rubber Ducky and more!
• Participate in the Watermelon Eating Contest or sack races
• Take a ride on a pony
• Get your face painted
• Get some lunch, a snowcone, popcorn, or cotton candy
The list just goes on!
Help us raise funds for those effected by MS!